- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
WATER COUNTRY USA® TO DEBUT EXHILARATING NEW ATTRACTION IN 2019
Cutback Water Coaster™, the only RocketBLAST® coaster on the East Coast and Virginia’s first hybrid water coaster, is coming to Water Country USA®. This revolutionary water propulsion ride will merge two unique technologies – a water jet propulsion system and exhilarating saucer feature. With the RocketBlast technology, Cutback will drive bigger boats, at higher speeds, and move riders up longer, steeper inclines. Thrill-seekers will board a four-person raft, speed along an 856 ft. slide, jet through tunnels and slide onto the wide-open space of massive saucer-shaped features. The steep angles of the saucers provide a drop-and-dive sensation as riders race along the edges. Cutback Water Coaster features the latest in turbine technology and takes water propulsion coasters to a whole new level with heart-stopping turns, lightning-fast drops and thrilling speeds.
Busch Gardens has created an assortment of unique attractions in recent years. InvadR™, the park’s first wooden roller coaster, debuted in 2017 and a revolutionary virtual reality ride Battle For Eire™ opened in 2018.
With the addition of Finnegan’s Flyer and Cutback Water Coaster, the Williamsburg theme parks continue to demonstrate their commitment of investing in new, innovative experiences year after year.