- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
Mardi Gras is going to be a huge deal when she sets sail in 2020. Plenty of folks will come ready to chill, but if it’s a thrill you’re seeking, this is also definitely the ship for you!
Aboard the Mardi Gras you’ll meet BOLT™: the fastest — and first! — rollercoaster at sea. Strap in and zoom your motorcycle-style speed machine around an open-air course high, high above sea level. You know how on most rollercoasters… actually, never mind. Forget other coasters because this all-electric thrill ride puts you in the driver’s seat. That means you actually get to control how fast you go, so hit the gas and try for the fastest time, go for the biggest thrill — plus some amazing 360° ocean views! And for the folks who choose to chill: go light on the pedal, and this just might be the coaster for you!