- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fright Fest 2019 Coffin Challenge!
- The Jersey Devil Roller Coaster Announced For Six Flags Great Adventure in 2020
- Updated Disneyland Castle Finally Revealed
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Holding Opening Party For BATMAN: The Ride
- Storm Troopers Will Enforce 4 Hour Window In Galaxy’s Edge
- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
Disney is expected to announce a new ride will called Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. The new attraction will be coming to Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California. This will be the park’s next big addition following the opening of Star War’s Galaxy Edge in the Summer of 2019. The new ride will be located mostly backstage, behind Mickey’s Toontown. The only Toontown building that will be leaving will be the Gag Factory shop, which will be the new entrance to Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.