- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
Local Food Trucks Bring Flavor and Fun to The Park Sept. 1 and 2
Local food trucks are bringing a wave of flavors to The Park on Sept. 1-2 for the first-ever Food Truck Picnic at The Park. Guests are welcome to bring blankets to enjoy their food in true picnic fashion or sit at one of the communal tables near The Park’s resident towering sculpture Bliss Dance. Lawn games will be available for picnic-goers to enjoy.
Participating food trucks, including King’s Sausage, Truk-N-Yaki, Strip Chezze, Monti’s Smokehouse BBQ and more, will offer delicious meals available for purchase. Refreshing beverages also will be available at pop-up bars located throughout The Park.
To learn more about The Park, please visitor visit The Park’s . Join the conversation on Twitter with @TheParkVegas.
The Park, located between New York-New York and Park MGM
3780 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Saturday, Sept. 1 and Sunday, Sept. 2
1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Admission is complimentary.
ABOUT THE PARK
An eclectic blend of restaurants, bars and entertainment tucked into rich desert landscaping, The Park is a central gathering place on The Strip’s west side. Visitors can enjoy exciting restaurants such as the popular Californian waffle house Bruxie; New York fan-favorite burger joint Shake Shack; much-loved California Pizza Kitchen; or theatrical hotspot Sake Rok while beverage enthusiasts can indulge in spirits, beers and bites at Beerhaus. Designed with sustainability in mind, The Park’s restaurant corridor recently earned LEED® Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. For more information, visit.