- MGM Resorts Reportedly Opening These Three Strip Hotels First
- Shanghai Disneyland Sets Official Reopening Date
- Disney Parks Rumored To Be Closed Through The Rest Of 2020
- Universal Studios Hollywood Remove Whoville Set In Backlot Tour
- New Tomorrowland Attraction Coming to Magic Kingdom in 2020?
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fright Fest 2019 Coffin Challenge!
- The Jersey Devil Roller Coaster Announced For Six Flags Great Adventure in 2020
- Updated Disneyland Castle Finally Revealed
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Holding Opening Party For BATMAN: The Ride
- Storm Troopers Will Enforce 4 Hour Window In Galaxy’s Edge
MGM Resorts Reportedly Opening These Three Strip Hotels First
MGM Resorts, operator of a dozen properties in the capital of gambling and entertainment, can not answer that question because the decision rests in the hands of state and local officials who weigh when to lift restrictions on coronavirus. But on Thursday’s quarterly earnings call, executives offered a first preview at what guests might anticipate the first reopening of Tourism in Las Vegas. On the list right now: New York-New York Hotel & Casino, a midprice hotel on the south end of the Strip with a roller coaster, arcade and Irish pub, and Bellagio, a swank mid-Strip resort that is home to the famous fountain show, high-end shops and restaurants, a conservatory and a museum. The third being The Mirage, which is known for their iconic Volcano and animal exhibits. “Then from there we’re talking about what other properties should open, if any, at that point in time, we’ll go slow. We’ll be responsive and responsible.” (CEO Bill Hornbuckle)