- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fright Fest 2019 Coffin Challenge!
- The Jersey Devil Roller Coaster Announced For Six Flags Great Adventure in 2020
- Updated Disneyland Castle Finally Revealed
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Holding Opening Party For BATMAN: The Ride
- Storm Troopers Will Enforce 4 Hour Window In Galaxy’s Edge
- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
Storm Troopers Will Enforce 4 Hour Window In Galaxy’s Edge
Remember how we said that guests who got Star Wars reservations were only going to be given a four-hour window into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland? It’s true, and Disney says it will be enforced as well. Guests will be given colored wristbands to wear while in the land, and when you time is up apparently they are going to authorize the local Stormtroopers to enforce this window and escort guests who linger out of the land.
I have seen this before in Tomorrowland where a small group of Storm Troopers will walk up to random guests and say things such as, “You’re coming with me” or “Check his credentials”. This will be on a whole new level I am sure. Great little twist by Disney!