- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
- Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ at Disneyland Resort
- Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” Will Deck the Halls of Excalibur Hotel & Casino November 21 – December 27
- WATER COUNTRY USA® TO DEBUT EXHILARATING NEW ATTRACTION IN 2019
- Busch Gardens Unveiling Finnegan’s Flyer For 2019
Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” Will Deck the Halls of Excalibur Hotel & Casino November 21 – December 27
King Arthur cordially invites all to eat, drink and be merry this holiday season with the return of “Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” November 21 – December 27 insideExcalibur Hotel & Casino. Kings, queens, knights and maidens are encouraged to shout holly jolly “huzzahs” while cheering on their country’s hero in an epic battle for honor. The Tournament of Kings Arena will magically transform into a winter wonderland, enjoyable to all who joust in the medieval merriment during this limited engagement.
“Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” High-Resolution Photos (Courtesy: Excalibur Hotel & Casino)
Guests will indulge in a three-course holiday feast which, true to the time of Merlin, will be eaten sans utensils. The festive meal includes a rich Dragon’s Blood (tomato) Soup, fresh Cornish Game Hen, flavorful stuffing cake, tasty baked jeweled yams, freshly roasted broccoli trees and a decadent holiday apple strudel.
Audiences will witness the mythical Merlin summon snowfall on the Kingdoms while listening to holiday-inspired music, poems and songs performed by the cast. “Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” will feature magnificently designed holiday costumes, majestic banners, flags and a castle light that will illuminate the spirit of the holiday season upon the lands. The vignettes created for the holiday show include a specially choreographed ribbon dance, a skilled rider upon an Andalusian stallion and Santa Claus dropping in to wish all a good night.
• Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Monday and Friday at 5:30 p.m. Alternative show dates are as follows:
o Friday, Nov. 23: 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
o Friday, Dec. 21: 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
o Monday, Dec. 24: 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
o Tuesday, Dec. 25 (Christmas): 5:30 p.m.
• Price: Tickets are now on sale and start at $75.38 (including applicable taxes and fees). VIP packages also are available for $108.97.
VIP packages include early admission via an exclusive entrance, center arena seating, welcome announcement by Merlin, cast meet & greet, commemorative photo and souvenir. VIP holiday tickets are sold only at the Excalibur and Luxor Box Offices.
Guests also may purchase photos with Santa outside of the arena immediately following each show.
General admission tickets are available at the Excalibur Box Office, online at mgmresorts.com/excalibur, or by phone at (702) 597-7600. Nevada residents (with a valid I.D.) receive a $10 discount on admission. Children three years of age and younger are complimentary while sitting on an adult’s lap.
At Excalibur Hotel & Casino, a myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls. Featuring the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees, Excalibur also offers dozens of restaurants, shops, a pool complex, a wedding chapel, The Spa at Excalibur and recently refreshed casino floor. Excalibur is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit excalibur.com, call toll free at (800) 937-7777 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.