- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
- Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ at Disneyland Resort
- Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” Will Deck the Halls of Excalibur Hotel & Casino November 21 – December 27
- WATER COUNTRY USA® TO DEBUT EXHILARATING NEW ATTRACTION IN 2019
- Busch Gardens Unveiling Finnegan’s Flyer For 2019
Free-Fly Coaster, Batman™: The Ride to Open at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in 2019
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, the Thrill Capital of Northern California, and Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of DC Entertainment, announces the opening in Spring 2019 of the park’s most innovative...
- August 31, 2018
Local Food Trucks Bring Flavor and Fun to The Park Sept. 1 and 2
WHAT: Local food trucks are bringing a wave of flavors to The Park on Sept. 1-2 for the first-ever Food Truck Picnic at The Park. Guests are welcome to bring...
- August 15, 2018
HARLEY QUINN Crazy Coaster: Dual Looping Coaster Coming in 2018
In 2018, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom will debut a sinister new looping coaster. HARLEYQUINN Crazy Coaster will feature two spiraling loops and two trains that run simultaneously on a figure...
- August 24, 2017
Great America Introduces Patriot Floorless Coaster For 2017
Today California’s Great America announced that for the 2017 season, it will introduce Patriot, the first floorless coaster in the park’s 41-year history. Patriot will emerge from the soon...
- August 17, 2016
MGM Resorts International Entertainment/Nightlife/Sports/Special Events Listing May 2015
MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL EVENTS MGM Resorts Festival Grounds The MGM Resorts Festival Grounds sits on nearly 50 acres on the southwest corner of Sahara Avenue and Las Vegas...
- October 30, 2015