- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
- Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ at Disneyland Resort
- Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” Will Deck the Halls of Excalibur Hotel & Casino November 21 – December 27
- WATER COUNTRY USA® TO DEBUT EXHILARATING NEW ATTRACTION IN 2019
- Busch Gardens Unveiling Finnegan’s Flyer For 2019
HARLEY QUINN Crazy Coaster: Dual Looping Coaster Coming in 2018
In 2018, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom will debut a sinister new looping coaster. HARLEYQUINN Crazy Coaster will feature two spiraling loops and two trains that run simultaneously on a figure eight track, creating a dueling experience. The unique design sends you forward, backward, and upside down up to 16 times on twin inversions.
As you rotate back and forth, you’ll pass by the other train to experience a unique flyby moment where it seems like riders are close enough to reach out and “high five” the riders on the other train as they pass. HARLEY QUINN Crazy Coaster joins her fellow DC Super Villain, THE JOKER, next spring.