- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
- Six Flags China Construction Update
- Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park in 2019
- National Hockey League Announces Sports Betting Partnership with MGM Resorts
- Busch Gardens® Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town™
Rise of the Resistance Trackless Ride Vehicle Photo Released
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance was announced as an upcoming attraction found at the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed area of Disneyland, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney Studios Park. The attraction will put guests into the middle of a battle between the First Order (including stormtroopers) and the Resistance, and feature an eight-seated ride vehicle known as a First Order Fleet Transport.
At one point guests will appear to be inside a Star Destroyer hangar bay. The ride will partly involve a rescue that doesn’t go as planned, with a hijacked First Order Fleet Transport being part of the rescue. Before the official name of the ride was revealed at Destination D 2018, it had internally been given the working name “Alcatraz”. It is set to open with the rest of Galaxy’s Edge in both parks in 2019, and soon in Paris.