- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fright Fest 2019 Coffin Challenge!
- The Jersey Devil Roller Coaster Announced For Six Flags Great Adventure in 2020
- Updated Disneyland Castle Finally Revealed
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Holding Opening Party For BATMAN: The Ride
- Storm Troopers Will Enforce 4 Hour Window In Galaxy’s Edge
- Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster Coming To Carnival Mardi Gras in 2020
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Construction Update
- Six Flags Cyber Sale Extended Until Thursday The 29th!
- Holiday Decorating Tips From Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Celebrates 10 Magical Years of Christmas Town
Rise of the Resistance Trackless Ride Vehicle Photo Released
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance was announced as an upcoming attraction found at the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed area of Disneyland, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney Studios Park. The attraction will put guests into the middle of a battle between the First Order (including stormtroopers) and the Resistance, and feature an eight-seated ride vehicle known as a First Order Fleet Transport.
At one point guests will appear to be inside a Star Destroyer hangar bay. The ride will partly involve a rescue that doesn’t go as planned, with a hijacked First Order Fleet Transport being part of the rescue. Before the official name of the ride was revealed at Destination D 2018, it had internally been given the working name “Alcatraz”. It is set to open with the rest of Galaxy’s Edge in both parks in 2019, and soon in Paris.